Pre-K For All registration for the 2017-2018 school year for students born in 2013 begins in January. Here’s our brochure, and everything you need to know is below:
Program Hours: 7:30 am-4:20 pm
Program Code: 29QAEP
Registration Start Date: January 17, 2017
Registration End Date: February 24, 2017
There are 3 ways to submit an application:
1. Online – Visit www.nyc.gov/prek to create an account.
2. Over the phone – Call 718-935-2067
3. In Person – Visit the local Family Welcome Center located at:
90-27 Sutphin Blvd., 1 st floor
Jamaica, New York 11435
Monday-Friday between 8am and 3pm
Information Required to Submit Your Application
1. Child’s name
2. Child’s date of birth
3. Child’s address
4. Your telephone number
5. Your email address (for online applications). Please make sure to list Sacred Heart Catholic Academy.
You may list up to 12 New York City pre-kindergarten programs on this application.
If your child has a sibling attending one of the programs that you are going to list on your application.
1. Sibling’s name
2. Sibling’s date of birth
3. Sibling’s current grade
4. Sibling’s current school/program (if applicable)
After You apply to Pre-K For All
Date to be determined, you will receive notification from the NYCDOE indicating which Pre-K program your child has received an offer to attend.
The preregistration period will be announced by the Department of Education. To accept your offer, you must preregister in person at the program by a date to be announced by the Board of Education.
When you preregister, you must bring:
1. Your child
2. Your offer letter
3. Your child Birth certificate, passport, or record of baptism (which includes the date of birth) or other official document of age.
4. Proof of address which may verified by any two of the following containing address of residence.
- A lease agreement, deed or mortgage statement for the residence.
- A residential utility bill (gas or electric) in the parent or guardian’s name issued by a utility company (e.g., National Grid or Con Edison), must be dated within the past 60 days.
- A bill for cable television services provided to the residence; must include the name of the parent/guardian and the address of the residence and be dated within the past 60 days.
- Documentation or letter on letterhead from a federal, state or local government agency, including the IRS, the City Housing Authority, Human Resources Administration, the Administration for Children’s Services (ACS), the residents name and address, must be dated within the past 60 days.
- A current property tax bill for the residence.
- A water bill for the residence dated within the past 90 days.
- A rent receipt which includes the address of the residence, must be dated within the past 60 days.
- State, city, or other government-issued identification (including an IDNYC card), which has not expired and includes the address of residence.
- Income tax form for the last calendar year.
- Official NYS Driver’s License or learner’s permit which has not expired.
- Official payroll documentation from an employer issued within the past 60 days such as a pay stub with home address.
- Voter registration documents, which include the name of the parent and the address of residence.