If you have not registered your child for the 2019-2020 school year, please give our office a call ASAP!
At registration, we will need the following documents:
– Birth certificate-original/sealed copy
– Baptismal certificate-original/sealed copy
– Social security card
– Immunization record from infancy (usually a yellow card)
– A copy of the last medical (if received within last six months)
– Students in Grades 1-8 (need a transfer from their previous school and a copy of all previous grades’ report cards)
– $275 (non-refundable) registration fee/ and a $250 book and technology fee
Looking for a school that better fits your child’s needs? Sacred Heart Catholic Academy provides a wholistic approach to education, including religious education, sports, drama, dance and STEM programs. If your child is entering grades K-8, please call our General Office at 718-527-0123 to learn more about our scholarships and tuition assistance programs available to families transferring from public school.
We look forward to have you join our school family!