2017-18 Pre-K For All Registration
If your child was born in 2013, everything you need to know to apply for our Pre-K For All program is here.
Click here to begin an online application for your child.
At registration, we will need the following documents:
– Birth certificate-original/sealed copy
– Baptismal certificate-original/sealed copy
– Social security card
– Immunization record from infancy (usually a yellow card)
– A copy of the last medical (if received within last six months)
– Students in Grades 1-8 (need a transfer from their previous school and a copy of all previous grades’ report cards)
– $275 (non-refundable) registration fee/ and a $250 book and technology fee
Sacred Heart Catholic Academy strives to provide an affordable Catholic education to all children, regardless of their financial circumstances. All students who enroll in Sacred Heart Catholic Academy are eligible to apply for the financial assistance programs offered by the Diocese of Brooklyn.
Futures in Education will conduct fair and confidential financial need assessments for families that may need assistance paying tuition. The deadline for completed applications is:
- March 30, 2018– Families who received an award in the previous academic year.
- April 30, 2018– For new families (did not receive an award in previous academic year).
Visit futuresineducation.org for more information, and to apply.
Completed applications (i.e., includes all supporting documents) received on or before this date will be considered for the maximum award amount. Additional requirements can be found on the online application.
Parents from the affiliated Parishes of Our Lady of Light (St. Catherine of Sienna/ St. Paschal Baylon), St. Bonaventure/St. Benedict the Moor, St. Joseph, St. Pius V, and Sacred Heart of Jesus, may obtain a commitment letter from their Pastors as proof of Parish membership and need for a possible stipend toward their child/ren’s tuition.
Sacred Heart Catholic Academy uses FACTS Tuition Management to receive payments. To make a payment, go to FACTS.