Math- Complete Worksheet
Religion- Complete Worksheet
Math- Complete the following worksheets:
Input and Output Tables
Religion- Complete the word-find on St. Francis Borgia
Terra Nova Testing will continue tomorrow Thursday October 11th. Please make sure you eat a good breakfast and have a good night sleep.
Math- Complete the worksheet on Beginning Algebra
Telling Time Through the Cemetery
ELA- Complete Lesson 7.3 of your “Grammar for Writing Book”.
We will be starting Terra Nova Testing, tomorrow October 10th, 2018. Please make sure that your child has:
1. A good night sleep.
2. A healthy breakfast
3. 5 sharpened #2 pencils
Religion- Homily Report
1. Complete the one worksheet on Exponents, Factors and Fractions
2. Complete the one worksheets on Integer Operations
1. Complete the one worksheet on Cell Transport
2. Complete the one worksheet on Six Kingdoms of Life
Religion- Page 69 answer questions 1-8
1.Complete the two worksheets on Exponents, Factors and Fractions
2. Complete the two worksheets on Mixed Numbers
1. Complete the worksheet on Cell Transport
2. Complete the Worksheet on Six Kingdoms of Life
Science- Complete all four worksheets
Math- Complete worksheet
Religion- Study for tomorrow’s test.
The October Newsletter was sent home on Tuesday, October 2nd. Please read as there is very important information there.
ELA- Complete lesson 7.2 “Plural and Possessive Nouns”
1. Copy page 159 into your notebook.
2. Complete Exercise 1 in your notebook.
3. Complete Exercise 2 in your notebook.
PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS
Religion- Complete Unit 1. Study all 3 pages
1. Complete Algebra Skills worksheet (front and back)
2. Simple Solutions- Complete Lessons 5 and 4 (pp. 11 and 13)
Science- Complete the three worksheets on “Cell Reproduction”